If you’re lucky to have a home with a wood-burning fireplace — don’t let it become a hazard. A buildup of dirt, birds nests or objects ending up in your chimney can easily catch fire and burn your house down. Not to mention, a chimney that doesn’t efficiently air the house out can cause a build-up of smoke or deadly carbon monoxide.
Don’t try and do this yourself. Instead, hire a chimney sweep. They can inspect your chimney and tell you if it even needs to be cleaned. Better safe than sorry.
Need a recommendation? I have plenty - just give me a call (206.713.0041) or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).